For those not interested, it's all under the cut.
13. Had my drunken father leave me unconscious while teaching me boxing.
9. Seen it snow, indoors, on a humid 35 degree day in Melbourne (I was in an industrial freezer, when the door opened the moisture in the air fell as snowflakes).
16. Kissed Mitch (Who was wearing a dress and pretending to be Janeen Webb at the time).
18. Been three separate acts in a single masquerade (that was at Suncon - I got the award for 'Most Frenetic' - I had to ask what frenetic meant).
31. Been approached to help develop a BBC series of Doctor Who. (It never went ahead, obviously, but it's still bloody cool!)
5. Had sex in the high tower of a castle in Wales.
25. During the gas crisis I built a wood-burning hot water system using a 44 gallon drum, a garden hose, some gaffer tape and length of copper tubing.
30. Cut my hand open on a video recorder (I only ever cut myself once in all my years as a meatworker, and that was nothing compared to the VCR cut).
19. Been Santa Claus (I can't believe I nearly forgot that one!).
1. Driven the 7000+ round trip from Melbourne to Perth at least six times (I've actually lost count).