* My car indicator continues to play up. Boo!
* Sharon and I got to go see Up on Sunday. It was good and didn't stupidly pander to the 3D. Yay!
* Sharon's grandpa died Sunday night. He was an awesome old bloke. Boo!
* Jon Blum paid a visit last night. Yay!
* We have to race to Melbourne for the funeral, and race home again. Boo!
* Sharon's sister has gone into labour today, and it's my birthday, so there's a chance the bub will be born on my birthday. Double Yay!
* They almost certainly certainly won't name the child Danny, Danni, or any variation thereof. Boo!
* Seshat sent me a lovely picture of herself. Yay!
* I'm seriously behind on everything. Boo!
* Have had a couple of nice SMSes today, including one from my biological mum. Yay!
* Within the next month I'll have been in fandom for 30 years. Yay!
* If I'd murdered someone, I would have only gotten 20 years. Boo!
* I got some parcels mailed off. Yay!
* The last time I had intercourse was August 15th, 2008. Boo!
* At least I still have masturbation. Yay!
* Of course finding time for a relaxing wank when looking after a child and sharing a house with one's mother is problematic at best. Boo!
* Sharon has been talking about having another kiddie, which theoretically means more intercourse. Yay!
* The Kolchak the Nightstalker reprint I've been reading is full of typos caused by using a spellchecker and not a proofreader. Almost every page has one. Boo!
* My son totally rocks! Yay!
* I still haven't dumped the pictures from our last trip to Melbourne onto the computer. Boo!
* I like falling asleep to the soundtrack of Warriors' Gate. Yay!
* People panic buying for the first homebuyer's grant has pushed prices up. Boo!
* We have been continuing to save so we have a good sized deposit. Yay!
* I so seldom get to watch movies now. Boo!
* I think I've figured a way to bodge my indicator so it will work! Yay!
The Yays win! Woohoo!