90% cut and pasted from the last answer, because this is a poorly constructed meme...
1) Are you currently in a serious relationship? yes.
02) What was your dream growing up? to be a scientist or explorer
03) What talent do you wish you had? musical ability
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be? It could be a lot of things. Good beer, gin and tonic, single malt Islay scotch, and red wine are all reasonable choices to feed me. Or freshly squeezed orange juice, or a mango lassi, for non-alcoholic options. But you seem like a beer or non-alcoholic drink kind of guy.
05) Favorite vegetable? I am quite fond of peas.
06) What was the last book you read? I am reading Colours in the Steel by K. J. Parker. The last book I actually read words from was a D&D manual.
07) What zodiac sign are you? Capricorn
08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? nope.
09) Worst Habit? nail-biting or procrastination, depending on how you define worst.
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? definitely.
11) What is your favorite sport? I do kung fu, which isn't competitive. I don't really do any competitive sport, hockey was my high school sport but I haven't really done it since.
12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude? optimistic but realist
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? lets face it, we could either talk about fandoms internal workings, or Dr Who, or any number of other subjects, for ours. We might not even stop when the lift was opened.
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you? I got dumped by someone I truly loved. I'm pretty lucky that that is the worst.
15) Tell me one weird fact about you. When I hum, I often click my teeth to create the drums.
16) Do you have any pets? no
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly? Mi casa est su casa. Crash space if you need it. Want to watch a video, or just chat? Hey, we should invite angriest
18) What was your first impression of me? that man putting a Ditmar down his trousers is very funny.
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary? scary.
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? probably a little taller.
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? crime partner.
22) What color eyes do you have? brown
23) Ever been arrested? as a teenager
24) Bottle or can soda? I'm really not fussed.
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? pay off debt, mostly. And a little travel (right now, it would be worldcon then burning man). There might be some music software too.
26) Favorite band to listen to when you're mad? Big Black. I thoroughly recommend them as an angry band.
27) What's your favorite place to hang out at? Well, mostly my house or Mike K's house. For certain values of 'hang out', my spa.
28) Do you believe in ghosts? I believe there is a phenomenon, but it may be a purely psychological one
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time? I have a lot of hobbies. Read probably wins out though. RPGs, WoW, DIY electronics, music, etc all compete.
30) Do you swear a lot? a moderate amount.
31) Biggest pet peeve? passive aggressive behaviour.
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself? eccentric
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance? Yes.
34) Favourite and least favourite food? Favourite is duck confit. Favourite cuisine is Chinese. I hate to even be around boiled and fried eggs (but like omelettes and scrambed eggs), I dislike celery, especially raw.
35) Do you believe in God? Not as such, but I believe in something that I describe as divinity. It is a property, not an entity, though. My religious views are odd and complicated, but oddly similar to Alan Moores.
36) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you? This bit of this memes always annoys me. If you wanted to tell us the answers, you could just post your answers here, apart from 10,13,17,and 18.