* While seated and holding Lex in the kitchen the other week, he head-butted me, driving my head back into the wall. *Whack* *Thud*
"Nice one, Lex," I said, prompting him to do it twice more in rapid succession. *Whack* *Thud* *Whackthud!*
* Lex is now shit scared of my dalek.
* Lex only started to properly crawl a week or so back. Within a couple of days of nailing crawling, he started to pull himself up to standing using things like the couch. A day after that, he started trying to actually climb up onto things like the couch. Too fast!
* Tomorrow night at 7:30 on SBS is the Botswana episode of Top Gear. If you've never seen the show, or have seen an episode but didn't like it, try this one. This is the one that turned Sharon into a fan. I've been married to her for over a decade, and I have literally never seen her laugh so hard for so long. She was in real pain by the end.
Basically, if this episode doesn't get you in, Top Gear will never be a show you'd enjoy.
* She's sitting beside me and giggling now, just thinking about it.
* I have decided that at some point, within the next few years, I will have to get a theremin.
* Continuum 5 seems to be shaping up well. We're going, who else is?
* Lex also gets to listen to Uncle Terry on PaleoCinema fairly regularly.
* Four Lex pictures below the cut...
Lex in his Mitch? bodysuit, practicing the Dr. Evil gesture.
Lex contemplating which bit of the toy to play with first. The toy came from his Godfather, big sexy Nick Stathopoulos. There's a present from his Godmother, big sexy Karen Moseley, in the background.
Lex discovering the back of our fridge in his now endless wandering.