* Text Message from Sharon last night - Meconium! And vomit. Bub is rather indignant at the indignities of a working digestive system ;-)
* During the labour, Sharon listened to the Space Capades CD twice. It was the only music CD she listened to.
* I rather enjoy laying back with Lex asleep on my bare chest.
* Sharon refused to let me name him William Hartnell Oz, even though I explained that that would make his intials W.H.O., which would be very cool!
* She also refused to let me name him Spuds McGinty.
* It feels weird to not be able to celebrate with Mitch and Mondy. I miss them very much. I would probably miss them less if I were better at keeping in contact with them.
* I have already had conversations with other adults that contained information about Lex's bowel movements. I am offically the parent of a baby.
* My mother has obviously forgotten anything she ever knew about babies.
* My mother was also rather surprised to learn I had changed Lex's first nappy. She is still dealing with the idea that I will be changing Lex. Apparently my dad never changed me.
* Sharon comes home Tuesday.
* I could happily photograph pregnant women all day long.
* Hespa will make a great aunty.
* I wish dad was here to see his grandson. I like the idea that he knows, but my logical brain tends to hold to the notion death is the end.
* I went out today and picked up three newspapers from yesterday to keep for Lex. I find the newspaper kept for me by my father fascinating to glance at.
* I am not riding my trike this week. Since I am already tired and I want to be in a good state to help out Sharon, I don't want to risk wiping myself out any further.
* However, I shall be going swimming tomorrow.
* My chocolate cigars are at the Post Office. This is good because Bill and Diane who work there would have been given one each anyway.
* I'm still tired, being stroke boy made the whole support Sharon thing extra tiring for me. Sharon is doing rather well.
* Lex's first episode of Doctor Who will be ep. 1 of Dalek Invasion of Earth. It's what I'm up to, and I'm waiting until he's home before I watch it. He will probably be asleep on my chest through it, but it counts.
* I still have to get an email written up to send out to people.
* We have finally decided that yes, his name will be Alexander, though we will pretty much always call him Lex. And never Xander.