1. After the romantic interlude in the bomb shelter, how could I not?
2. The time I caught my willy in my zipper, because being around you can sometimes be painful, but it's also a valuable learning experience.
3. The fact that you're not afraid to openly champion Star Trek Enterprise for it's clever and insightful storytelling.
4. I remember when you said you hated Star Wars so much, you were going to pretend to be George Lucas and mess up the prequels. I don't know why I ever doubted that you'd go through with it.
5. Winnie the Pooh, because he likes rap, too.
6. What did you do with George?
1. Well, you threatened me with physical harm, so I kind of had to.
2. That time I had amnesia and thought I was a princess, and you let me go on thinking it, you bastard!
3. The way you plait your nostril hair. Most people couldn't make that work.
4. That time in high school where we made the principal cry. Okay, it was his dog, but who knew he was that attached to it?
5. Imelda Marcos, because of your shoe fetish.
6. When did you first decide to become a man?
Always a glutton for punishment... :)
1. But I didn't, did I? I thought you must have hacked my computer.
2. That time when I was little and eating a sandwich, my tooth came out and it made me cry. It's like that time you removed three of my teeth to leave under your pillow for the tooth fairy.
3. Your tight bike pants
4. That time at your place when you'd just dumped Britney Spears and she kept ordering pizzas to be delivered to your place as revenge.
5. Gandalf, because he had the whole trike thing going as well.
6. When do you find out about the test results?
1. I like the way you flaunt yourself, and wanted to get in on the action.
2. The clown who forcefully took my virginity. He had the same laugh.
3. Your beautiful long hair. I just wish you'd stop wearing gloves to cover it.
4. You throwing chilli sausages to the elephants in the zoo.
5. Adolph Hitler, because he was also a painter.
6. Are you still shagging that priest?
Pick me. I promise I won't run away screaming (yet) ;)
1. Hespa threatened to have Cumber beat me up if I didn't.
2. When I was little, a man who smelt of bananas used to come into my bedroom at night. He'd stand there in the dark, whispering about the spiders under his skin, and how they told him to watch me. If I told him to go away, he'd cry tears of blood. Then one day he stopped coming. At first I was relieved, then I started to miss him. When you broke into my house last week, I thought for one brief moment that he'd returned.
3. Your talent for regurgitating turnips still amazes me.
4. The time we got naked in Parliament as a protest. Shame we didn't pick a day when it was in session. I remember you freaking out about my vestigial tail.
5. Alfred, the cheese-eating gnome.
6. What did you do with the man who smelled like bananas?
Aw no, don't make up things about me.
Me please. If I say "I beg you", will you know I'm fibbing?
You beg me so often, I'm pretty much over it. But I'm feeling kind tonight...
1. 'Friend' is just the term Livejournal uses, it's not the term I would have chosen at all. 'Enemied' you is closer... or maybe 'despaired of' or 'put up with.' Actually, the reason is that I had no choice in the matter. Bloody Gods and their role-playing games.
2. The time my hand got set alight thanks to spilled lighter fluid. It hurt, but it didn't stop me playing with fire, because its beautiful and special. I'm just like that - stupid.
3. I love how meek, malleable, and easy-to-please you are. It's also nice to hang around with someone who regularly makes me feel smart by comparison.
4. Remember that time I ran away from you and died? It was so funny seeing how pissed off you got when you finally realised!
5. God. But only because he occasionally thinks he's you.
6. What age did you finally realise you were female?
You can do me if you have the time and inclination :)
You can do me if you have the time and inclination :)
*comes back dripping from cold shower, begins to type*
1. Well it was part of our plan to make Lee jealous enough to want to marry you. Worked a treat, too!
2. I remember when I was small, I liked being small, and I never wanted to grow up, even though it'd mean I'd never be able to reach things on shelves. Eventually I grew a little and realised it was good to be able to reach things on shelves, so I made myself grow to my current height of just over two metres tall. It's a shame you never had the same desire to reach shelves. Then again, that's why we planned to marry you off to Lee, so he could be on shelf duty and you could stay small and cute.
3. I like that you're not a writer.
4. I remember the first Swancon where I met you. What I don't remember is what happened after we got those hookers back to your room...
5. The Butler from The Prisoner - because all the bigwigs kept vanishing but that little bastard was unstoppable!
6. You once told the story of Lee and yourself getting amorous while watching a DVD, so pausing it while you both got busy. It was still on hold over 30 hours later. Weren't you both a bit tired and sore after all that?
Lie about me, baby. but if you tell the truth somehow, I won't let on.
1. I was directed to friend you by WASFF. I still don't know why.
2. You remind me of when I was a young teenager, thinking I was cool and hot and sexy. Like you, I found out the truth the hard way.
3. Your subtlety at dealing with delicate issues.
4. I remember when you were born and the doctor slapped your arse, you broke his arm in two different places.
5. The Doctor - because he's a know-it-all bastard, too!
6. Did you have to visit the Wizard of Oz to be gifted with your confidence, and if so, can you tell me how to get there? Please? Pretty please?
This should be interesting!
Go for it.
1. I was asked to distract you by Drhoz so you wouldn't investigate what he was building in the potting shed. If you're reading this, it's still working.
2. I was once felt up by a man in a Totoro outfit... I... I can't go on...
3. You're the only person I know who can actually whistle through a Cheezel held in their lips.
4. I remember that one Christmas where I was dressed as Santa, you were dressed as Mrs. Claus, and we danced the night away to the cheers of the children.
5. Buffy, for obvious reasons.
6. How many roads must a man walk down?
having just laughed myself silly about the other responses, I wanna see what you are going to say about me....
1. I was told it was the only way to get you back on a Swancon committee.
2. I once had someone write to me expressing an interest in sleeping with me - I like to pretend it was you - but it was actually Dave Luckett.
3. Your curly blonde hair and the way you giggle at inappropriate times, like during funerals.
4. I remember us hunting feral Bogans together one Australia day. You were vicious, tearing them to pieces while giggling like a schoolgirl. God it was so hot!
5. Darth Vader because of the whole mask and leather fetish.
6. Are you still planning on wearing the patchwork dress made of bloody flannelette shirts for your wedding?
Yes please, I've put up the meme on my LJ in anticipation so I won't have to fib about it later.