What the hell... interview me!
1. What was it that got you into Doctor Who? As in, was it a particular story, character, monster, some other thing that made you want to come back and keep watching?
2. Name a book that you think everyone should try?
3. What drew you to teaching?
4. What is your favourite memory from all your time together with Drhoz?
5. Is Barry White?
1. Who is the person that has most influenced your life?
2. What was the turning point that made you stop eating meat/animal products?
3. Name a book that you think everyone should try?
4. Out of your all your relationships, what is your happiest memory with someone?
5. Is Cilla Black?
1. Name a book that you think everyone should try.
2. What is your favourite memory of you and John?
3. What were your thoughts after you got home from your first Swancon, where I gave you a special awardy-thing?
4. How do you feel now, about having been awarded the Mum-Fan?
5. Is Ted Dansen?
I am really enjoying this meme, so I'll play too thanks :)
1. What is a book that you think everyone should try?
2. Are you happy with how you life is going, and why?
3. What is your favourite memory from any of your relationships?
4. Is there anything you are currently missing?
5. Is Stephen King?
1. What is an Anime you think everyone should watch?
2. What is your least favourite thing about living in Canberra?
3. What is your favourite memory of a time spent with someone?
4. What is the furthest you have ridden, and where to?
5. When is it Tuesday Knight?
1. What is one movie you think everyone should see?
2. You are given the opportunity to write/produce a spin-off series of Doctor Who. It can use any characters you like from the old or new series. What do you do?
3. Given all the childhood icons that have died this month, who is someone from film/tv where their passing would be not unwelcome to you?
4. Favourite memory of a time spent with Sonia?
5. Do you think Mathilda May?
1. What is one movie you wish everyone would see?
2. What is your favourite memory from time spent with Sally?
3. Name a film that you would actually like to see remade - why, and if you want, by whom?
4. Over your life you haven't exactly avoided controversy or been afriad to rub folks the wrong way. What is something you have done that you later regretted?
5. Are there Slim Pickins?
I'll join the herd ... question away !
1. What is a book you think everyone should read?
2. You generally come across as a fairly quiet guy. Is there some big outrageous thing you wish you could do?
3. Your favourite memory of time spent with Rwrylsin?
4. What is something you really won't miss about the UK?
5. Does Graeme Garden?
1. What is a piece of music you think is so amazing that you wish everyone would listen to it?
2. Given you had issues with day-to-day life before Clara came along, what do you now find to be the most difficult thing about being a mother?
3. Your favourite memory from any relationship?
4. You are one of the few people who has dreams I am interested in. Has there been any dream that was a particular favourite of yours?
5. Is Hugh Laurie?
i would be intrigued, but only if you haven't run out of steam.
1. What piece of art, or what artist, would you love everyone to experience?
2. What, for you, would you consider the most important part of your Chinese heritage?
3. Do you have a favourite memory of you and your partner?
4. What was the deciding factor(s) in your decision to go vegan?
5. Does John Kraft?
1. Given you've been asked about book recommendations... what is a book, or author, you wish would just go away?
2. What was the strongest original influence on your spiritual beliefs?
3. What is your favourite memory of time spent with your partner?
4. If you could have a guaranteed period pain-free and unaffected by illness, say a week, what things would you want to do and experience while you could?
5. Is Oscar Wilde?
Interesting questions or not, I'm still interested :)
1. What movie would you like to recommend to the world?
2. If you could single-handedly fix one thing that was wrong with the world, what would it be?
3. Favourite memory from your relationships?
4. In a variation of a previous question - If you could only go to one convention in 2010, which would it be?
5. Is Gene Wilder?
Those were some cool questions and answers :).
No interview for me :p.
I've changed my mind ,interview me please ;)
1. What is one book you would like everyone to read?
2. Why unicorns?
3. What is your favourite memory of your time with Ken?
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where and why?
5. Is Lee Marvin?
Oh yeah, and a wolphin is totally a cross between a bottle-nosed dolphin and a false killer whale. Go figure. They're fertile too, so they're actually a viable species in their own right.